Printable items for scratch modelling

THEBRITFARMER

Question

Was thinking the other day that I wanted to make a farm house for my layout but needed brick paper. 1/32 isn't the easiest thing to come accross in my neck of the woods. There are no local hobby shops, so I got to thinking about dollshouse's and did a bit of a search. Here's what I found.

http://www.printmini.com/printables/wpf/bricks1.shtml

If you use the 1:12 (1 inch) print the images at 37.5%

If you use the 1:48 (1/4 inch) print the images at 75%

Hey presto sheets of brick for your scratch building ?:) ?

25 answers to this question

Here`s a few pics of a shed i covered years ago with a couple of demo sheets i scanned the other night in the background. :)  all i did was use paperglue (gloy) just like the stuff used in schools.

When it`s wet it looks a bit of a mess,it doesn`t look good until the glue has dried completly ;)

You can get that paper from most modelshops, i go to a dolls house shop for mine! :-*:-* :-*

model shops are ok but not all of what you need is 1/32, :-\ that & you have to pay for it, at least now if i run out i just print some more ! :)

want me to send you some fp, no charge of course !! ;)i`ve got small bales, round bales, 4 different walls

corragated cladding & sleepers(of a fashion!) :)

model shops are ok but not all of what you need is 1/32, :-\ that & you have to pay for it, at least now if i run out i just print some more ! :)

want me to send you some fp, no charge of course !! ;)i`ve got small bales, round bales, 4 different walls

corragated cladding & sleepers(of a fashion!) :)

I might take you up on that offer if / when I get around to building.

Going back to the first post, I cant seem to get them to print at the right size. Tried the options on the site and I get an A4 page with a section in the middle covering about half the area in brick. Thats not right is it?