BREAKING COUGERS PRICES

nathan

Question

20 answers to this question

not sure on total prices :-\

I know Gav may want the wheels from the cougar??? :-\,

Is it the Tecnoma sprayer ??? (i'm assuming it is ;)), if so i may want the wheels and sprayer :-\ :-\

thats the sprayer mate. intrested in prices like each mower deck or sprayer unit i'm buying them new from a dealer if i buy bulk i get some money off . doing well breaking tractors and implements at the mo (forsale section ) not in it for the money just somethingto do in between model releases .

PM me with a price for a set of triple claas mowers could you please mate?

i need people to say what they would pay to see if its possible to do it. this is just a test . i haven't got any yet! looks like 2 people are after some

The going rate for Cougar wheels is around ?6 a pair including postage if thats any help to you Nathan ;)

so thats ?12 a set then . need to find out the mowers price now . will say as a starter price ?10 1 mower section what do you think of that price ?  spot on or too much ?

so thats ?12 a set then . need to find out the mowers price now . will say as a starter price ?10 1 mower section what do you think of that price ?  spot on or too much ?

Remember the mower section are not all the same, as you have front, left hand and right hand sides. ;) As for money I would only think it's worth doing if you're actually going to do something with the sections yourself to sell, as that is where the money would be. ;)

Guys can we keep to the question what Nathan asked please, that being the price which you would expect to pay for parts taken off a Cougar or Tecnoma ;):)

If anyone wants bits off a Cougar or Tecnoma sprayer, post an advert in the wanted section ;)

I would pay ?30 including postage for the front set of triples with no linkages fitted. I could add them myself.

Does that help?

yeah that helps but would have to do p&p extra, not sure if its worth it, with out speaking to the chap who sells them to me . ?30 quid for mowers, ?12 for wheels so ?42 quid is all  so its just would i sell the two outer mowers or not .

ok  will see what kind of deal i can get on them watch the for sale section chaps. no pm's till its in the forsale section ok lads.

SPOKE TO DEALER CHAP AND NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR BITS see  for sale section