new 5 ton tipper trailer

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will prob be a weeks at the end, although i have a few questions for you all

1 did weeks offer the bale ladders, and bale extension as an option like the mf200's they built

2 what colour are the wheels on a weeks normally

as you can see this ones fully dropside, and is scaled to a 5 ton trailer, taken ages to do all the hinges as i have had to build all of them individually

weeks1.jpg

weeks2.jpg

weeks3.jpg

weeks5.jpg

weeks4.jpg

close up of the hinges for you

weeks6.jpg

very nice, same bale ladders, extensions ect as a massey. weeks with blue chassis will have yellow wheels, if a modern type with a black chassis it would have silver wheels. 95% sure sean, but there may have been variations.

cheers mate, not sure what version to do her just yet, though

Sean thats great!!!....always wanted a lorry with drop sides....hint hint!!

how did you get them to stay locked?? :-\ :-\

they stay up at presnet with the bar across the middel, most dropsides i have seen had a spacer/restraining bar across the middel to stop them buldgeing with the laod in,

the weeks 5ton trailer was also offered as a tandem axle , sean , the sides come in two halves , bottom & top , the weeks trailer in blue had yellow wheels :)

looks very good mate , must have taken some time to do  :) :)

the weeks 5ton trailer was also offered as a tandem axle , sean , the sides come in two halves , bottom & top , the weeks trailer in blue had yellow wheels :)

looks very good mate , must have taken some time to do  :) :)

ages mate, big fingers and small part to be glued ends up with stuck fingers and not parts,as i found out several times

went for single sides to as it would have been a night mare to make 2 sets ,one sat on top of the other, this was hard enough to get right

well got the base all made now, in weeks colours, went for the older version with yellow wheels and blus chassis

foot plate is removable as are the sides, and also has a full working rear door with grain shoot

silage sides are all made,and rear door half done, so hopefully they will be finished and painted over the next couple of days, work allowing

weeksf1.jpg

weeksf2.jpg

weeksf3.jpg

weeksf4.jpg

ment to say, does anyone have any pics of how the bale extensions would fit on the rear end of these?? cant really tell from any brouchures i have

I will have a look Sean...  :-\

Looks the bizzle as yooung Luke would say mate... Veeeeeeery nice indeed  ;)

cheers for the comments lads, got the silage sides done now ready for our contracing arm, first job is due in a few weeks as the grass aint grown as well as the near by farmer had hoped

shes a manual opeing rear door, via the same bits as the grain back end unfortunatly though

silaside1a.jpg

silaside2.jpg

silaside3.jpg

silaside4.jpg

silaside5.jpg