claas axion 850

i just had an email from farmingtoys.com

it lists on there the new UH models.

Its got the claas axion 850

If this is right its gonna be a nice model to go with other claas stuff.

any one else heard anythink about this.  Those of you that are in the know!!! ;) ;)

i just had an email from farmingtoys.com

it lists on there the new UH models.

Its got the claas axion 850

If this is right its gonna be a nice model to go with other claas stuff.

any one else heard anythink about this.  Those of you that are in the know!!! ;) ;)

I have also heard that a claas axion from uh will come. ( i think at agritechnica)

Texas

I think you will find that the UH Axion that's been announced is one of their minature key rings. 

Siku appear to have first rights to model the Axion and the Siku version will be available from Claas soon.  Goes on general release 3 weeks after Claas get their's.

Drats....wish it was siku with the keyring and UH with the model

Agreed but as others have said I believe there is a very good chance UH will be modelling the Axion.  Just need to wait......................

Given UH fondness for Claas models does anyone else think that they might make a model of new Jaguar forager which is due for release at Agritechnica 07?  I hope they do as Norscott only seem to do half the job :-\  no up and down with header and fixed steering axle >:( >:(

Given UH fondness for Claas models does anyone else think that they might make a model of new Jaguar forager which is due for release at Agritechnica 07?  I hope they do as Norscott only seem to do half the job :-\  no up and down with header and fixed steering axle >:( >:(

I think you have a good point. It is possible that UH will bring a claas forager. Uh has already made many claas items. Also i think that UH has a new claas model on agritechnica ( at that show the claas tour around the world ends there) and maybe this will be the claas jaquar or a nice volto tedder.

Texas