Fiat 160.90

noel

First of all im Sorry, if i've put this in the wrong section. Found these pics as i was clearing out my room. I worked on this farm in particular since i was 12 up until i was 21. Unfortunately farming no longer pays and the farmer sold up  >:(

I miss it more than he does, anyway enjoy the pics, by the way thats me spreading the slurry. Loved that tractor to pieces!!!

Sorry about the picture quality, scanned in off photos that are a good few years old.

Noel

slurry2.jpg

slurry1.jpg

silage4.jpg

silage3.jpg

silage2.jpg

silage1.jpg

don't know why but these tractors hold a great ammount of appeal to many, me included , they just look the part

nice pics  :)

I couldn't agree more, its been a year two now since i've last driven that tractor. The farmer in question sold his dairy heard and diversified into horses, he still has a lot of his machinery and would mainly use it now for making haylage, though the Taarup 622 has been sold  :(

I still try and help him now and again during the summer, but thats not always easy when you've moved on and to another full time job!

Those were the days...

Nice pictures Noel, I love those 90 series Fiats, the styling and the engine note, just something about the things. I liked the 110-90 I used to drive much better than the F140 we had as well, just a great little tractor. If I were to buy a tractor it would either be a 90 series Fiat or an older Renault ;)

they are definately a great tractor! It NEVER brokedown on me and i've got into a few situations especially spreading slurry on steep ground and sliding back over the slurry, just put my boot on the diff lock and she just tears on out, problem sorted.

There is also an 88-94 4WD, though i cannot seem to find any pics of it, i did like driving it, but not as much as the big bruit!!!

If you ask me they look more like tractors back then than todays models, don'tget me wrong, i still love the new models!!!

don't know why but these tractors hold a great ammount of appeal to many, me included , they just look the part

nice pics  :)

True!

Most didn't like them, except those that had or used them, and they loved them.  :)

Nice pictures Noel, I love those 90 series Fiats, the styling and the engine note, just something about the things. I liked the 110-90 I used to drive much better than the F140 we had as well, just a great little tractor. If I were to buy a tractor it would either be a 90 series Fiat or an older Renault ;)

Once again great pictures Noel and I echo what Gavin says - either a nice 110-90 in terracotta or an old 6cyl air cooled Deutz - ah sure bliss  :-*