Spud planting

JD9620

Here you go Matt hope this fills a gap! ;)

A pic of the 6920 and structraul planter.

Sorry its not working but the planting gang were still in bed when us spraying and fert spreading boys were at it!  ::) ::);D ;D ;D ;D ;D

post-206-132638598006_thumb.jpg

Cheers FB JD9620 is responsable for the planting pics i didn't have anything to do with that side of the operation other than putting the fert b4 them. I only managed to get ones of them parked up.

I missed the best day. Bedformer,3 bedtillers,3destoners and 2planters all running together!

Cheers FB JD9620 is responsable for the planting pics i didn't have anything to do with that side of the operation other than putting the fert b4 them. I only managed to get ones of them parked up.

I missed the best day. Bedformer,3 bedtillers,3destoners and 2planters all running together!

i take it then you both work for the same farm some massive kit you have to mess around with then the 9620 and bed former must be a rare sight i mean as an articulated tractor with a mounted implement  :) any way ill look foward to some great pics in the future  :)

Excellent pics and some impressive kit there mate......Where abouts are you located if you don't mind me asking?  :) :) :);)

Well we are based in staffordshire mainly. Lichfield, burton-on-tent area