Vicon

farmermarshall

what a fantastic choice of machine - the most accurate spreader on the market.  The only reason they have lost there popularity in the east is they spread upto 12m whereas most people do 24m in the arable sector.

Well over a million of these machines have ben sold in the past - theres nothing easier to use. ;D:)

what a fantastic choice of machine - the most accurate spreader on the market.  The only reason they have lost there popularity in the east is they spread upto 12m whereas most people do 24m in the arable sector.

Well over a million of these machines have ben sold in the past - theres nothing easier to use. ;D:)

Still quite a few of the smaller farms using them here :);)

Anyone would think you are connected with Vicon in some way ::):D :D :D :D ;)

aye the salesman said any idiot could use it and not do it any harm  so i thought it was a good choice........ :)

aye the salesman said any idiot could use it and not do it any harm  so i thought it was a good choice........ :)

Thats all fine and dandy until you split the fibreglass hopper :-\ :-\ They are a good machine though, especially for spreading grass seeds

Thats all fine and dandy until you split the fibreglass hopper :-\ :-\ They are a good machine though, especially for spreading grass seeds

and what sort of operator are you if you can do that  :o

and what sort of operator are you if you can do that  :o

It only takes one half ton bag to go a little bit astray on a windy day, it can be surprisingly difficult to put one where you want it when its swinging around the place ;)

I would say the best machine apart from a drill to sow grass seed with nice and even

way beter than my atempt to sow with a twin disc machine drove the right distance from my last swath n  well lets just say stripy

went back  to using an old vicon much much beter

Nick

simple !!!!!!!!

I cant get over how clean that telihandler is  :D;D

dont get me wrong i like to see farm tack nice and clean

and im not messy when it comes to driving my machines

in the past but out of all those JCB handlers ive seen

yours has got to be the best kept for its age

most of them around these parts have the windows smashes

plasterd in dirty oil some surface rust etc

• 3 weeks later...