Rape Swather

Kris

Question

13 answers to this question

go for a shelbourne mentor ;) worked among them for a few years (supplying parts etc) britains front floatation tyres would do for the front wheels and maybe the jd 4020 2wd front wheels for the back (caster steering) scratch built cab is the only option cab wise to get it right, chassie/bonnet wouldnt be to hard to make i guess and then a mf 780? combine real up front, sounds hard but well worth making ;)

didn't F-P use an old sanderson forklift as the base for his swather , i'm not sure if he finished it or not , i can't remember seeing it , would be good to see if he has ,he's good at that sort of thing  :)

I found the sanderson one the other day, I'll post up a picture when/if I think to do so..... The Claas never got very far, I was lacking a good set of measurements and couldn't quite get it to scale up correctly working from pictures.....

I have quite a few cabs to suit the Claas.

Base it on a Claa Jaguar ( the old one from Britains ) change the back wheels and get ride of the auger shooter thing and change the header and hay presto  :)

off you go then ;) ;)

Base it on a Claa Jaguar ( the old one from Britains ) change the back wheels and get ride of the auger shooter thing and change the header and hay presto  :)

Way too big.