Few pictures from round the farms *Updated on - 10/03/13*

Deere-est

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you everyone for you nice compliments. It has been a busy week this week so on with the show, here are some of us all on straw cart. Stacking the bales for winter delivery to farmers.

Fendt 716 was my drive. An MX135 was on the other trailer, with one of the JCB 414's and one of the Volvo L70's on loader duties again. Bales came from our own Quadrant, Big Pack, Hesston 4900 or MF185 Mini Hesston.

:)

stuff015.jpg

stuff059.jpg

stuff060.jpg

stuff008.jpg

stuff070.jpg

stuff079.jpg

stuff068.jpg

stuff017.jpg

stuff009.jpg

Great pictures tris i'm pretty sure of who your working for now :D :D

How do you rate the fendt then?

Any idea what will doing rest of the year?

I can make it go forward, I can make it go backwards and I can use the indicators. .. ..  that's about it. Totally beyond me I'm afraid, need more than a few days on bale cart to get the most out of a tractor like that. I was happier in the L70!!

This year he spent a fortune on new silage trailers so the rest will have to wait I suppose. We don't use these a great deal, the farm itself is only a couple of hundred acres so they are more than adequate for that sid eof things. Looks a bit daft when you turn up with these at a multi thousand acre farm to do a job though it has to be said!!

WoW Triss Ive only just read this topic

and im glued to it mate im thinking of branching out to

doing something on my 4 days off so I could be sighning

up for our local machinery ring ,I wonder if they do "transfers"

love to spend a week or so next year on a telihandler or somthing

in wiltshire some of those pics look familiar to avebury am i warm or not   ;) might be the best 60 quid i spend on 12 months MR subscription  ;):D

ps brill pics  ;) ;)

Warm? Your hot! The Quadtracs were between at Berwick Basset just north of Avebury. Combining was way south towards Shaftesbury at a village called Hindon, as was the spraying. Straw hauling was Wroughton, Newbury, Winchester, Marlborough and Hindon again. Alot of work is along the Marlborough Downs.

Cheers Chaps. :)

A few odsies first from some muckspreading we were doing last week, firstly are the farms MF fleet, there was a 2wd 390 on the straw chopper but I failed to capture it I'm afriad. All the kit is mint. There workhorses come up in a bit but here are their yard tractors.

35x

Candy255.jpg

Candy256.jpg

43??

Candy257.jpg

Dung -

Volvo L70 loading

Claas 826 x2

Case MX135 x1 all with 12t Western spreaders.

Fendt 818 x2 both with Western spreaders (farmers own gear)

First up, one of the farms own outfits being loaded by our lad.

Candy258.jpg

One of the two Claas being loaded.

Candy259.jpg

Mine being loaded.

Candy260.jpg

Mine loaded up.

Candy261.jpg

Missed some corkers early on with the steam from the dung rising up from the stubble through the mist as it was flung out the back of the spreaders  :(

And then of course. .... the maize!!

Krone BigX with 12 row header.

JCB 414S on pit.

Fendt 716 with 14t Western.

Claas 826 with 14t Western x2

Case MX135 with 12t Western.

Usually another 414 and another two trailers for the gang but it was a close haul for 25ac. Near Avebury by the way.

;D

Hard enough just getting the chopper up the farm drive to leave!!

Candy262.jpg

First run around the headland, quite a cutting!! No need for towing a trailer or blowing it over the tractor when you have this much room to drive alongside.

Candy263.jpg

Candy264.jpg

My turn  :)

Candy265.jpg

What a view!!  8)

Candy266.jpg

Swapping over.

Candy267.jpg

My old bus  :-[

Candy268.jpg

Field shot.

Candy270.jpg