Few pictures from round the farms *Updated on - 10/03/13*

Deere-est

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finish on a good note. ... me having pulled in between Tetbury and Chipping Sodbury to have a sandwich and let traffic past.

Got the sign on at last!!!  :D :D :D

Thats a nice pic  there tris, guessing you dont go very far backwards ;D, whats that trio like on the road?

If the road is flat with very little camber, you can just touch 50k but otherwise it is best to just trundle along at 40k. Safer to take your time as with two spreaders on you are already saving man hours, fuel and tractor wear so it's silly to rush.  :)

That's her in a dirty state mate!! As we travel from farm to farm we never get a chance to wash them down  :(

Dirty.... You ant seen dirty, when i was feeding out i couldnt see any red on my mxu, our jxu has a clean every week at the moemnt, Even the 5130 is dirtyer and its just been gathering dust and bird poop :-[

I hate it mate, she hasn't even had her first service and she looks a few years old.

Another dirver bent my steps today too, reversed into them with his front wheel whilst backing the trailer round a corner  :'(

Gutted tris, Jd steps are the worst to fix, they are plate steel and crak easy... 2 easy i think, and are diffuclt to strighten and the likes, I havent bent jd ones, just had to repair them, i ben some csae ones, easy to fix, chain and fence post ;)

He caught them from the back (next to rear wheel and bent them almost right angles. They look proper trashed but we got a bar in there and got them down so I can use them at least. Look twisted though, the guy who done it is going to take them off and try again at home during the weekend. I may just swap them for the ones on his tractor though as he did it.

People took a bit more notice being able to read that sign from a mile away. Blimmin' good job. I must make it clear that none of my rear work lights were on, people that do that are twits. The Deere has two worklight memories so you can program which worklights come on for setting A or B. Cool huh? :)

People took a bit more notice being able to read that sign from a mile away. Blimmin' good job. I must make it clear that none of my rear work lights were on, people that do that are twits. The Deere has two worklight memories so you can program which worklights come on for setting A or B. Cool huh? :)

That is good mate  ;D ;D

Did you get the warning about your worklights being on on the road???

That is good mate  ;D ;D

Did you get the warning about your worklights being on on the road???

That damned warning is a pain in the backside, ok fair enough it reminds you that they're on in the first place but annoys the hell out of you in the process ::):D

That damned warning is a pain in the backside, ok fair enough it reminds you that they're on in the first place but annoys the hell out of you in the process ::):D

I could tell you how to shut it off but would have to kill you......  :D :D

The law is the law.............

Well if you click the little switch on the steering column gav it will shut it off for a while till you drop your speed.

Archived