Silage and peas, in Suffolk

Belarusfan

Got some good pics there mate.  My group are recieving a new viner today which has an experimental spec, including a Tier 3 Deutz motor.  When I get chance I will get some pics for you.  The outside wont be much different mind, than the current CT's

We only have one AT left and that was due to go this year but instead we got rid of the one and only Ploegger after having it for only 4 years - not the best machine for our quality Peas ;)

Got some good pics there mate.  My group are recieving a new viner today which has an experimental spec, including a Tier 3 Deutz motor.  When I get chance I will get some pics for you.  The outside wont be much different mind, than the current CT's

Thanks :) I couldn't find your group, found a field of peas near Blaxhall next to a railway but un-touched, so not the right one ::)

The experimental viner sounds very interesting :) Will you be going tomorrow at all or is it too wet? :)

Some excellent pictures there mate......No sign of 979-CT's up here, ECV are still on the 979-AT's...... :) :) :);)

Thanks mate :)

Thanks :)I couldn't find your group, found a field of peas near Blaxhall next to a railway but un-touched, so not the right one ::)[glow=red,2,300]That was the one, harvested on Monday[/glow]

The experimental viner sounds very interesting :) Will you be going tomorrow at all or is it too wet? :)The new one has to be commissioned as yet and unfortunately we are not going tomorrow.  I am starting them up tomorrow night and as it is a night shift we can't get the new one up and running.

Thanks mate :)

My group will be in or around Henham Estate or maybe elsewhere depending on how the Peas behave.  We are having a stop/start beginning which gives me a daily headache.  But then Peas do that anyway so it's the norm ::)  As for the Southern group they are down at Nacton (Ipswich) and will be untile Monday night or thereabouts.

Cheers, Andy

• 3 weeks later...

the contractor that lifts our grass runs a jaguar 890 speedster and did use a older 690 for mowing with 30ft claas mowers,got a big m mark1 last year put the pickup reel back on the 690 and the spout and has her lifting beside the 890 7 kane trailers drawing!  :o  8)