BENYE Tractors ????

britainswomble

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ESTATE-8200-4-90HP-PERKINS-PETL-FROM-BENYE-TRACTOR_W0QQitemZ290127146953QQihZ019QQcategoryZ92021QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Never heard of these before :o

Look at the price for what you get. :o Presumably another Chinese import, although this model has the Perkins engine and Carraro axle. Looks like the Chinese are out to ruin the Japanese market for tractors and kill off a a lot of the big boys worldwide.  :o

Interesting tractors and prices, I do however think the seller deserves a numpty for this bit, could have sworn it was 2007 ::):D :D

"plus...WE ARE KEEPING OUR 05 PRICES INTO 06 (WHILE STOCKS ARE AVAILABLE!!!)......START THE NEW SEASON RELIABLY WITH A BRAND NEW TRACTOR ....AND AVOID THE SPANNER WORK......."

Cheers old chap, that was interesting reading. Never heard of them before and they've been making them since 1955 :o. Clever old John Deere, jumping on the bandwagon, still, as they say, If you can't beat em....... join em ;)

Prices for the large ones are not as cheap as you think :o You can get a brand new Belarus for that ;)Which is at least a real tractor ;) (I assume i'll now get many people disagreeing with that ::):P)

As if I would ::);D:D :D :D :D ;)

ha ha! we know you would have the Belarus ;):D

Given the choice, i'd rather pocket the money I think, then go on a gambling spree as I may as well lose the money and have fun than be laughed at in a Belarus ;D::):D :D ;)

Given the choice, i'd rather pocket the money I think, then go on a gambling spree as I may as well lose the money and have fun than be laughed at in a Belarus ;D::):D :D ;)

ha ha!  >:(:) Seriously though, which would you have? Belarus who have been producing millions of tractors for over 50 years and are the world's largest plant (or producer I forget which), or some Chinese built 'thing' ::)

Well at least I'll get home... had I have taken option 1 I'd be waiting for the breakdown man still in the rain  :D :D :D

ha ha! I think I've been beaten ::)

On the subject of Chinese tractors, I think YTO (Dong Fang Hong - meaning 'The East is Red') tractors might be some good, being based on Fiat technology. Worth a look:

http://www.yto.com.cn/products/index.php?lan=en&func=listType&catalog=0201

UK importer: http://www.rabeng.co.uk

The crawlers are based on Volgograd (Belarus) technology :D:P