pma 32

texas

Some pictures of the plough built :

49282227yx9.th.jpg25824792vs2.th.jpg

62374168lu5.th.jpg84572516qi3.th.jpg

@ cj : the front linkage is made to fit on a lot of tractors. some exemple with Claas Ares, John Deere 6010/ 6020, Case CVX and there are other possibilities (New Holland TG, Mc cormick fotr exemple).

It is true that some frame requires more work to adapt the frontlinkage.

The frontlinkage can also hold anything up without stick anything. Here an example where the axes are replaced by screws http://forum.aceboard.net/7381-1860-33325-5-PMA32-site-consacre-miniatures-artisanales-agricoles.htm

If not, the painting of the rams makes force the linkage : http://forum.aceboard.net/7381-912-36570-0-MODIFICATION-tracteur-class-ares.htm#vb

ok thanks for that ill hopefully place an order shortly  ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Got an email today sayng they are updating the website or something (it was in French, most unreasonable!) be went onto the site and it says

In a few days, you will see the new version of PMA32 website.

This new site will announce a partnership with a new dealer specialized in handmade agricultural models!

You will be informed when all will be operational; thank you for your comprehension.

Tidy on a Friday!

Here's the full story translated

PMA32 site will be temporarily unavailable for a few days, it will undergo some changes!

This makes 2 years since the craft is PMA32.

With a fairly small catalog the first year, you were likely to seek new products.

A year ago, the kits took another form with the introduction of White Steel. This has helped to revise the way we produce.

Although our production is still artisanal, with passionate, we can now consider the marketing of our products otherwise.

What will change?

A new website will be launched by the end of the month. This future version will announce a partnership with a new distributor of miniature and handicraft products.

Thus, orders and inventories will be managed more efficiently: stocks kept up to speed, cost reduction will be reflected in sales prices and fastest shipping of orders.

In this way, PMA32 to focus his work on his specialty: Prototyping Miniatures Agricoles. New products are more frequently presented on our site.

PMA32 does not break contact with the fans, the website and exhibitions will always rise to trade around our common passion.

We will inform you soon when the new site is operational.

You will be able to find our articles on the new site offers a range of products for enthusiasts hobby farm.

Best regards,

Olivier Bertaud

Regards

Joe.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got an e-mail from Olivier today,to say their new web site is up and running,and they are now called Artisan 32,looks like they have ( or will have ) some handy new stuff,like transarent PVC etc,here's the link

http://www.artisan32.com/

Here's a translated version, which doesn't make a huge difference

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.artisan32.com%2F59-p.html&sl=fr&tl=en&history_state0=

Regards

Joe.

After having a conversation with Sean at Spalding I am going to try my first attempt at altering a model  :-\ :-\

If anyone is ordering anything from pma32 in the near future can you let me know as I would like to order a couple of linkages and it would make sense to add it on to someone else's order

many thanks

After having a conversation with Sean at Spalding I am going to try my first attempt at altering a model  :-\ :-\

If anyone is ordering anything from pma32 in the near future can you let me know as I would like to order a couple of linkages and it would make sense to add it on to someone else's order

many thanks

did you get to look at the 3140 mate or any of them with the hitchs on?? what we discussed would make perfect sence if you did, if not i will get a pic or 2 of the underside of the jd so it makes sence

Would appreciate a picture if possible Sean, I didn't get to have a good look at the ones on Sunday. I am a 50 year old grown man and I am terrified of cutting up a small metal model.

Whilst I am on, what would be good tyres for a 3140?

• 1 year later...