David Brown 1210 4wd Jurring restoration.

Hi Ih454.

You should have a go at the making the 996.We have not ever fully restored a 90s 94 the 1694 in the other album on hear is our own and first 94s restoration my brother is restoring it for use on one of our mowers.I recently helped recondtion an engine in a commemrative 1594 also recently refurbished including a recond head pistons rings shell bearing full service oils ect was done to a 1490 and a tinwork respray. ;D

Hi Ih454.

You should have a go at the making the 996.We have not ever fully restored a 90s 94 the 1694 in the other album on hear is our own and first 94s restoration my brother is restoring it for use on one of our mowers.I recently helped recondtion an engine in a commemrative 1594 also recently refurbished including a recond head pistons rings shell bearing full service oils ect was done to a 1490 and a tinwork respray. ;D

any pics of the 1490  :P;) ;)

Thanks for the pic james

Did they ever offer Air con in the cabs on the 90-94s

i remember someone saying they did on the 1694

but i wonder if anymore models in the two ranges had

the option 

I cant imagine A/C on a 1194 but maybee a 1390 or 1394

I wouldent mind a 1190-94 just the right size to have a go

at tinkering around with

cheers nigel

Hi Ih454

Yes air condtioning was avalible as an opsion on the 1594 and 1694 and i think it could be got on the 1494 to.

The 1190 and 1194 are nice little tractors indeed are a nice size for working on ect the same goes for the the 1390/94 1490/94 but the 6 cylinders are difficult to work on for there size but are great tractors.

The selectamatic range are all lovely tractors higcabed or Q cabbed love em all. ;D

Hi Ih454

Yes air condtioning was avalible as an opsion on the 1594 and 1694 and i think it could be got on the 1494 to.

The 1190 and 1194 are nice little tractors indeed are a nice size for working on ect the same goes for the the 1390/94 1490/94 but the 6 cylinders are difficult to work on for there size but are great tractors.

The selectamatic range are all lovely tractors higcabed or Q cabbed love em all. ;D

air con was an option on the 1494 , the 14 i had, had air con , but the compressor was seized , so it didn't work  :(