Farm And Site Magazine.

This publication for the moment may be dead but it has certainly not been buried and forgotten.

I have been in contact with Roger Smith from Old Pond and he has told me that they have been having great difficulty in making any contact with the 'new owner', Julian Bowden to accertain whether or not it will be resurected in the future. I have asked Roger to keep in contact and keep me informed of the situation. When I know anything I will let you all know.

I know there have been more that a few difficulties with this magazine with both the previous and current owner.

There is a small but loyal following out there for this publication but the new owner does not appear to have given this much respect, and there has most defiantly been a lack of communication.

If it does re-appear i would certainly take a lot of convincing to subscribe again.

If there is enough interest in it, maybe it will come back with the original owner but under a different title, that would probably be the only way of ressurecting it without having to go through legalities of ownership and copyright but I am no expert on this by any imagination, we will have to wait and see.

I really hope that the magazine does come back, i got there a bit late really the first magazine i bought was the last edition and i was shocked by the standard  :-\ :-\ But im hoping that this guy sells it on or really has a good crack at it, it's got huge potential  :-\ :-\