CASE IH 7220 TRACTOR

JK

Hi

I am interested in finding out about this tractor, some technical detail, brochures etc. etc

I am also interested in finding out about a current KUHN mower conditioner used on this out fit though I have very little details.

I may be able to post a photo, all I know is that it cuts about 29 ' and one mower is mounted on the front of the tractor, two on the rear.

Thanks

john

turned up 2pm today ;D its a 7130, very stiff gear leaver, needs to hands to move it :o gussing there is a fault with it as the mechanic who brought it said it wasnt right ::) had a spin roung the farm, bit big for 250 acre and pig unit work

No fault with it Mike, my old 7230 used to do it, squirt some spray grease or WD-40/Plus Gas down the slot onto the bottom of the lever and that should cure it ;)

Guest Powerdozer

turned up 2pm today ;D its a 7130, very stiff gear leaver, needs to hands to move it :o gussing there is a fault with it as the mechanic who brought it said it wasnt right ::) had a spin roung the farm, bit big for 250 acre and pig unit work

Real mans tractor

You can see its more of a IH than a CASE

the cab looks to have decended from a 88 series

dont know about the gearbox or engine but shes

that much a BEAST I think im going to have

nightmares she a monster but a beutifull one mike  :P :P :P

:P :P :P :P :P