kris's farm

Kris

Starting to take shape

Nice to see another farm builder on the forum

If you need any advice or help  Don't hessitate to ask as one of us might know the answer

Regards SMurF

well got some more pics today just need to decide on a flooring and the corrugated card cladding is coming when these postal people stop striking. Has anyone got any ideas on a good media for the flooring

post-531-132638616326_thumb.jpg

post-531-132638616338_thumb.jpg

With the scatter I have pasted glue down over the surface and then pressed the scatter into it. Left it for a day and then tipped it upside down to collect the loose stuff. Not always a good covering though. With my dutch barn, photo's yet to be posted, I used a large tub and tipped in the scatter then mixed in water and pva untill it started binding. chucked it down on the board, levelled it out by hand and then tamped it with a ruler.

Gordon Ramsey -

DONE

:D :D

Shed is looking nice already and good on you for having a go.

• 1 month later...

nice barn mate, so whats next then?

Thanks for all your comments next up will be a big grainstore no animals round here. Would anyone on here be able to give me rough dimensions of a big grainstore either in 1/32 or 1/1 scale please. Also i have made a small bale shed which is awaiting concreteing its mainly small as all our bales are sold straight from the field

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like 2 Siku 3m power harrows and a mower folding mechanism

it was one of dave towses 6m folding drills but had no need for the drill no mor so had a chop and tada!!! The folding mechanism is off the front press