Graham's Work

graham

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice pics that pit in the parlor doesn't seem hardly deep enough  :-\ :-\ :-\

Good to see Massey made a baler then realised they didn't make a tractor big enough to drive it  :D :D

the pit simon is in at the right depth, but the floor is sloping the wrong way nothing to do with me i hasten to add the builder had the drawings we left him to it and in his wisdom sloped it all towards the pit opps all got to come up and be relaid not happy chapie let me tell you   nice baler to mate by the looks hesston would it be and ben i am sure he will tell us :D

the pit simon is in at the right depth, but the floor is sloping the wrong way nothing to do with me i hasten to add the builder had the drawings we left him to it and in his wisdom sloped it all towards the pit opps all got to come up and be relaid not happy chapie let me tell you   nice baler to mate by the looks hesston would it be and ben i am sure he will tell us :D

I see i thought something didn't look right  :D :D :D :D

few pics from this week been down plumpton agri college this week putting in a backing gate in the collecting yard to help get cows in the parlour quicker had a look round and got some pics

DSCF3372.jpg

DSCF3373.jpg

a sudent has been breaking some bitslook at the steering on the gator and land rover :o :o :o

DSCF3374.jpg

DSCF3376.jpg

not a plesant life for the fergie second day on farm scraper tractor :-\ nice tractor 85hp so they tell me

DSCF3377.jpg

DSCF3380.jpg

• 1 month later...

Yeah Tris the Heanor Volvo sounded nice when it pulled out of there. The farm is a nice one to work on, they make their own ice-cream there, at the moment the taster flavour is Christmas Pud and guess what we are the chief tasters. :D;D  On another job that we involved in last week they lost all the diesel out of the machines had an Ifor Williams trailer stolen which had a concrete panel on the back of it, it was taken between half 5 to 6 at night and the job has only just begun so god knows what it is going to be like when we get more materials.  The bricklayers have just started laying blocks for the milking parlour pit, that's if they haven't been pinched still onwards and upwards. :)

Archived