McKeemur Farm & M.Murray contracts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ah bugger ive been clocking up the hours on the farm today not going to young farmeres this week as its carol singimg i hate carols, i hate x mas and i especisally hate singing!!!!!!!!!!! (dont get me wrong all the parties, food and drink and all shooting are great!!!) ar bar humbug  ;D ;D ;D

hope to get a keenan at some stage, get christmas over first!! oh no i canny get anyway scratches on me deere ;D

A KEENAN??? U MAD??? we had a keenan 140 for a year or two  but it was a lump of dung so we bought a redrock which lasted 11 years. we now have a strutmann every farmer round me had keenans but they had died out now no1 has them

we get non uniform days but we have to pay 50p towards charity  ::) every1 round here has keenans  :-\

we have to pay a quid but they are alternated between non uniform and half day at the end of each tearm ;D we also got a keenan ;D and i got a toy one they re crap i got it out of the box from a show and when i opend it it had naff gears on it which turn the kenetic motion of the axle into the mecanical motion of the auger!!!! so it jamms every half turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:(>:(

we have to pay a quid but they are alternated between non uniform and half day at the end of each tearm ;D we also got a keenan ;D and i got a toy one they re crap i got it out of the box from a show and when i opend it it had naff gears on it which turn the kenetic motion of the axle into the mecanical motion of the auger!!!! so it jamms every half turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:(>:(

myn didnt even turn so i sold it

Archived