McKeemur Farm & M.Murray contracts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats one less haha  :D i like your clamp and your grab  :)

i made a clamp like that before and left it on concrete outside with a black bin bag on it with a few stones and it started to turn like real silage after a couple of weeks i couldnt belive it i thought it would stay yellow  :D  :D

it would have been better if it was full on to the walls, but i ran out of grass ha ha!

• 2 weeks later...

Matty Looks great!!!

lookks good the close up pics looks like it would be good stuff for square bales  ;D ;D ;D

Matty get onto that tomorrow.

Some of that stuff and some of that twine to hold it together. ;)

It will look The BIZ  ;) ;) ;) ;)

Matty Looks great!!!

Matty get onto that tomorrow.

Some of that stuff and some of that twine to hold it together. ;)

It will look The BIZ  ;) ;) ;) ;)

i believe its been done on the Trino website if it helps? ???:-\, think they were round bales though :-\ :-\

cheers lads, well i was thinking more sort of round bales?? because sean did that a month back and it looked realy good :-\ well al finish off the whole hedge first before i do that

thanks

i'll see if i can find the pics of Trino's site he had on there :-\ :-\

well i dont know these gates arn't that great to be honest :-\ they're a bit wonky because they're made out of wood, what sort of gates, the ones in the fields or the ones in the dutch barn?? and what size?

They look wel good the onse on teh field plz urmmmmmm just the same size as yours will be fine let me know if you can do them

Archived