McKeemur Farm & M.Murray contracts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

same here  :D i got maths tomorow morning  :-[ and ict and dt on wednesday and english thursday morning then finnished  ;D

that shed is the biz matty  :) would look good if it was full of bales  ;D:)

well wats going to happen is the dutch barn with the cattle in it, its going to be filled with bales, and this shed im building now is going to be half grain shed and otherhalf being for machinery, and i mite build on an extra open shed onto it :P shes the bees knees

well wats going to happen is the dutch barn with the cattle in it, its going to be filled with bales, and this shed im building now is going to be half grain shed and otherhalf being for machinery, and i mite build on an extra open shed onto it :P shes the bees knees

she certainly does look the bees knees ha ha!

thanks guys, like i said i'll get back into it tommorrw ;)

just out of interest.... what do you's guys use for barley or wheat in 1:32????? ???

i have used fine dry sand before but i would think fine sawdust would do just as well

i started the main lane that lead tillt he farm, there will be a gate at the entrance of the farm and 2 gates facing eachother from field to field that cross the lane

DSCF0360.jpg

as you can see the lane and gate are quite wide so the any machines will fit like the combine, its 16cm wide to be precise 8)

DSCF0361.jpg

DSCF0362.jpg

DSCF0363.jpg

as you can see the lane and gate are quite wide so the any machines will fit like the combine, its 16cm wide to be precise

that would equate in real life to .........roughly a 17 foot gate? thereabouts anyway I think :)

great job there,  looking forward to updates ,

thank for sharin!

here we go

the gate bolt bit is being glued so no pic of it hanging up yet, tomorrow hopefuly 8)

DSCF0364.jpg

DSCF0365.jpg

DSCF0366.jpg

DSCF0367.jpg

DSCF0368.jpg

as you can see there is plenty of space for the combine to go down the lane, and should be plenty of room for any new combines, but i dont realy like the new combines on offer so al stick with the 7200, would would a new holland TC56 :P

DSCF0369.jpg

DSCF0370.jpg

DSCF0371.jpg

Archived