Cullies Farm

smallclaas

no what you mean about the pipe size garrett i found a peice the other day be ok for the smaller permastores but not the larger ones garrett , but yours do look the part i must say ;)

Graham, do you remember that bit of pipe I was going to turn into a silage silo? Well hopefully getting back to that one in a week or so  ;) I think I first posted that one about 2 years ago  :-\

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow Garret very very nice mate :) looks better than the real one. ;)

Thanks Mark, hows things going on at Old Ford farm?

Those tanks look great Garret  :o :o

Thanks Scotty  :)

those tanks look great! :o wel done ;)

Thanks boss  ;)

Did a bit of welding tonight and got the platforms made for the jetters, I'll spray them when I get the jetters fitted or the drinking straws  ;D I'm either going to go with a silver spray or a matt grey not to sure

post-77-132639029848_thumb.jpg

post-77-132639029909_thumb.jpg

Tickety Boo!! Love the platform and access ladder buddy. Don't forget the little boom with a saftey wire on. . . or the little floating ball on a wire which trips the filling valve to close when the tank is at it's full level ;)

Can you make something rubbish for a change please Garret!!

I guess the house is finnished now then? Or got bored with that one??

All the best mate! ;)

Ah the House Jez, taking a break on that one for the mo, but I'll get to the roofing soon. I suppose yes a little bored

Tickety Boo!! Love the platform and access ladder buddy. Don't forget the little boom with a saftey wire on. . . or the little floating ball on a wire which trips the filling valve to close when the tank is at it's full level ;)

Getting there Tris  ;)

Got the platform all painted up and fitted also finished making the jetters

post-77-132639032521_thumb.jpg

post-77-132639032527_thumb.jpg

i recon your just going out and getting pics of real stuff, then photoshopping your loft or workbench on as backgounds garrett  :D :D :D :D :D

thats totaly amazing mate, how long did they take to make

Started the platforms on wednesday afternoon and made the jetters last night.

Superb Garrett  ;), what are the platforms made out of?  ;D

Platforms are made from ladder kits from EMA models and jetters made from Aluminium tubing and off cuts from the ladder kits.

What are you doing...stop it mate i can't take any more  :'( :'( :'( :D :D

[move]stunning mate [/move]

Ah soon finished  ;D;)

How the heck have i missed this!!!!!!!!

PROPER JOB garret, had to look at it TWICE, thought it was real for a second!  :o

keep up the excellent work.

Thanks Noel  :)

your tank turned out really well! :o :o

excellent work pal...

Thanks Intey  :)

now this is brillant it looks so real great bit of work as always from you garret

Wait till I get the Redrock agitator attached to the jetter  ;) it'll look good then  :)

more tidy work from the master builder

Thanks Peter, now if I can get Fred Mitchell to make me a Slurry Kat system  ;)

Archived