Cullies Farm

smallclaas

kats dont like water never mind slurry  ;)

Ah they'll get used to it soon.

stunning work mate  ;)

Thanks Bren  ;)

excellent pics garret, what are you going to use for the slurry? :P:)

Bit of topsoil mixed with water and green emulsion paint.

Sick  8)

Hope you feel better soon  ;D

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow!!!!....had to read the last 5 pages......did you ever think Garret that the farm would be this big when you started??! :-\ :-\ :-\

Well Ben it was only supossed to be the original yard and no more, but I moved into this house round 04 and the loft was just right for a layout so one thing led to another, this slurry tank is going into the last bit of the yard to be finished, then it's back to landscaping and the farm house and maybe another small yard  ;)

Just caught up again, Garret - simply tremendous stuff. Attention to detail pays off big time.   ;)

Thanks Boss  ;)

Ooooooooooow yes mate, that is as realistic as it can get. . . actually saying that will only make you come back with more details added!  ::);)

Thanks Tris just the valves and the reception pit to do now  ;)

I like your style gleb1, but i don't think your in the right place to post this  :D :D

Try putting it in the Universal Hobbies threads, do us a review of it.

Welcome to the forum

Hows deep is the poop in the tanks now Garret?

russian traktor :)

Yes Gleb Hmmm ok I'm sorry boss but not in the market for a Russian tractor  ;)

I like your style gleb1, but i don't think your in the right place to post this  :D :D

Try putting it in the Universal Hobbies threads, do us a review of it.

Welcome to the forum

Hows deep is the poop in the tanks now Garret?

Getting deeper  ;)

garret your farm is out of this world. i am about to start my farm soon but looking at yours is inspiring. i can only hope to get some way close to your high standards, i love reading cullies farm, keep up the good work ;)

Thanks 1/32, when I started this layout I had never done anything like this before. The best tip I can give is to take a good look at the real thing, take in all the details, I always do a sketch before building so I can get an idea of scale and measurements before cutting and gluing begins.  ;)

Likewise.... always setting the bar higher Garrett... fantastic work :)

Cheers Simon  ;)

Attached a bit of kit today to see how all looks  :)

The first pic shows the jetter with the pipes attached to the agitator in the pit the slurry is pumped from the pit to the jetter.

post-77-132639038885_thumb.jpg

post-77-132639038895_thumb.jpg

:o powerful stuff garett

Thanks Peter, I'll haul this one to Moira, nice little display  :)

First pic shows the Abbey tank filling the pit.

The next shows the Abbey tank filling the slurry through the jetter without using the agitator.

I made the hoses from protective covers that were on cables, there like laces except there hollow so they flex well.

post-77-132639038908_thumb.jpg

post-77-132639038933_thumb.jpg

Archived