Cullies Farm

smallclaas

I'd have to say the mistake with the plough going the wrong way has spoilt the whole display, start again!  :D;D

Brilliant as usual  :)

Ok Barry your the Boss so here goes  ;D I added a weight block to the front of the MF just for you  ;)

post-77-13263908656_thumb.jpg

post-77-132639086567_thumb.jpg

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tidy garrett, is that real soil then?? looks good and well sived down

looks great garrett. have you her sowed yet ??  :D

and is it coffee ??  ;)

Yep Sean it's the real thing, we were setting tomatoes in a poly tunnell last week using sived soil, so I put some aside for 1/32 use  ;) I've thought about using coffe, but I don't drink the stuff and just to buy the ground coffe in 450kg containers is about 6 quid so too expensive.

Getting here harrowed as we speak Davey  ;)

and getting ready to do a bit of pasture scarriffying today :)

post-77-132639087015_thumb.jpg

post-77-132639087044_thumb.jpg

some really nice groundwork scenes garret , you ever thought about building a display, in say the attic ? :D :D

quality as usual  :)

Not a bad idea must do that sometime  :)

amazing pics garret :o8) really is stunning.

only thing about coffee is it might attract mice to your attic :-\

Using soil Matty, last thing I want is mice all over the maize  :D

great pics G, can tell they've been at it for a while , look at the shadow the setting suns casting over the massey  :)

Time moves fast in 1/32 land

Thanks for all the comments folks much appreciated  ;)

no it doesnt mate, had coffee up in mine for ages now, no mice up there ,would soon know if there was

Only thing Sean you got to remember it's coffe those mice could be drinking the stuff by the gallon and become very alert to your every move, when they hear you coming they run like speedy gonzalas  :o;D

true, but it wont taste nice, its used stuff from starbucks, just dry it out and sive it, job done, might yet go down the soil route mind, as the coffee sticks well to wheels ect, but doesnt work so well with ploughs, like yours for the effect, which i really want, so might be up the garden center for some top soil, as our garden stuff is very clay like

Archived