Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it looks great garrett ,it would be a talking point and cause some intrest the xerion turning up , great to see as always the the lanes look brillant ,i think i can see the old fella saying how big are these machines going to get he still got his finger mower some where ;)

great stuff as usual garret, that xerion certainly looks the part,

Thanks Sean, decided to give it a little outing from it's box.

it looks great garrett ,it would be a talking point and cause some intrest the xerion turning up , great to see as always the the lanes look brillant ,i think i can see the old fella saying how big are these machines going to get he still got his finger mower some where ;)

The finger bar mower is somewhere in one of the sheds, must have a look for it.

Got all raked up this evening, gave the old Valtra Valmet 8950 a bit of a run with the claas rake.

rakea.jpg

rakeb.jpg

Get all lifted first thing tomorrow  ;)

brilliant photos once again  ;):D:)

Thanks Rich  ;)

very nice pictures over the past while garrett  ;) ;) ;)

takes a bit of overkill now and again   :D :D :D :D

Ah sure why not, I think the Valtra would be hard pushed stuck between the Xerion and a Claas Jag. Maybe I'll get the Xerion 3300 to push up on the pit  ;)

jd townley is the other one that runs the same outfit as the one pictured in this topic

forgot about him and my one of my mates is going with roys daughter  :D :D

was up our way last week lifting derek shaws ground at gilford

Thanks for the comments lads, well got lifting today. The kit arrived this afternoon, had a bit of hassle with the new Claas 960 Jag, it ran into some wire in the swaths so the metal dector went daft  ;) oh imagination it's great  ;D

Well the kit is made up of 4 kane trailers from Martin and a Redrock, a nice line up of 2 Fendt 818s a Fendt 820 and a good old Fendt 824 and MF 6480. On the pit the good old Fendt 615lsa and Farmaster. The new Claas Jag 960.

arrival.jpg

lifta.jpg

The Fendt 824 hauling a kane.

liftb.jpg

The MF waiting to take over at the headland turn.

Like Sean says and I have said before Garret. ..  this place needs coverage. A Harry Bell style write up in a global magazine to give it an audience of not just farm model collectors. Thses last few photo's are top and indeed notch! The scenery shows off the models, the models show off the scenery. . .  all showing off your skill. . ..  it's. . . erm. . .. it's stunning? No, fantastic?? No. . .  erm. .. .  Oh you know what I mean. ::):D;)8) 8) 8)

Great pictures Garret. How are you cleaning the carpet behind the claas 960?

I did also spread some hay over the carpet but is took some time to clean.

texas

Small hand held hover Bas, the type you use in the kitchen to hover up crumbs,

very impressive garrett, some lovley kit there to compliment a lovley build, you really must get rory day over there to do a bit on it,show it to the world

Ah I'll keep it to FTF for the moment it's great to get feedback on the progress.

Like Sean says and I have said before Garret. ..  this place needs coverage. A Harry Bell style write up in a global magazine to give it an audience of not just farm model collectors. Thses last few photo's are top and indeed notch! The scenery shows off the models, the models show off the scenery. . .  all showing off your skill. . ..  it's. . . erm. . .. it's stunning? No, fantastic?? No. . .  erm. .. .  Oh you know what I mean. ::):D;)8) 8) 8)

Thanks Tris, so what's going on down a Levert's?

I agree TOTALLY with Deere-est

You layout is SUPERB and should be featured in a few magazines.

better still Garret, Moira show on 30&31st October!  ;D

Blown away with the pics, very realistic  8)  8)

keep up the great work  :)

Leveret's what?!  :-\

Ooooh you mean the layout!  ::) Yeah erm. . . the only thing going on down there is the new tennants. .. Mr and Mrs S Pider. Not a lot buddy, havn't looked at much to do with models for yonks with so much going on - Denmark, silage, house ...  won't be much to report for quite some time I'd have thought.

On the plus side this does leave plenty of time for ideas. .. realising them has always been my downfall thought  :(

Archived