Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:) fantastic buildings Garrett.  Is it based on a dairy unit that you know?

Thanks Graham, yes I'm building a layout based on a farm near to where I live. The dairy unit I'm building at the mo is using a bit of artistic licence. ;)

nice work G, i see you have done that much....i stuck one 120x75mm piece in a week :D :D :D

FB it's all about finding time I haven't watched TV in about 5 months since I started this, maybe a better use of time or maybe just madness ;D

Thanks Graham, yes I'm building a layout based on a farm near to where I live. The dairy unit I'm building at the mo is using a bit of artistic licence. ;)

FB it's all about finding time I haven't watched TV in about 5 months since I started this, maybe a better use of time or maybe just madness ;D

You'll be making yourself redundant!  :D :D :D :D :D

Indeed, but there are other things in life to enjoy :D :D :D :D....plus i sometimes get an earful ::)

:) Will you be doing all the rest of the buildings and the house on the farm or are you just concentrating on the dairy unit? Is this the dairy unit with the dairymaster milking parlour in? I have always put Westfalia parlours in my models as I have installed many of them along with permastore silos and jos slurry scraping systems, and you must have a great knowledge of all these by the standard of your models.

:) Will you be doing all the rest of the buildings and the house on the farm or are you just concentrating on the dairy unit? Is this the dairy unit with the dairymaster milking parlour in? I have always put Westfalia parlours in my models as I have installed many of them along with permastore silos and jos slurry scraping systems, and you must have a great knowledge of all these by the standard of your models.

Do you have any pics of your milking parlours Graham?

Yes Graham, I'm going the whole hog with this one, the house I hope to start in the next month or so. Won't get too much done for a week or so as I have to work hard this month :D I'm putting in a Dairy Master Swift-flo in this one hoping F-P will have the jars soon. ;)

Wonderful stuff to come back to Garret, more great pics to look ate. Such a real looking shed now. Marcus says use gravy for slurry, will you detail it with muck and stuff or leave it clean?

Yep Tris got the bucket of dark green fence paint all ready to go ;D

Archived