Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Insert explitive here!!!!!!!!!! It looked amazing in it's early stages sure enough Garret but here she is in her final stages and it just tops everything I have sen on here from the rest of us mate. Some of the Euro guys' buildings which have been pasted over onto FTF have been good no mistake there but this shed needs to be seen by the masses. It sets a bloody high standard mate, if you ever have this on public display it may well be worth the flight to Ireland just to see it. Incredible. :o

Keep F-P away from it, more like!

Here's a pic of F-P "modifying" a SmallClaas creation!  :o

Oh deere, you aren't ever going to leave him alone now are you?  :D :D :D

Excellent work Garret, allways a treat to see your sheds!  :)

By the way F-P the cat left after you collected your shed :'( Went off one evening in a traveling shop! The guy who owns the shop said he never saw the cat in the back, but he did leave his calling card on the shop counter ;D Poor cat wonder where he is.

Well enough about the cat, here's the latest update on the farm build. I have plaved all the buildings on the layout so now all that is left to do is tidy up the sheds a bit and add the fields, hedges and lanes. Here's the overview pic of the layout at the mo, should make a few major changes to the apperance in a month or so.

post-77-132638547037_thumb.jpg

what a lovely job garrett outstanding mate are the buildings at the far end of the loft the first you done i have not seem them before i do not thinkl i was on here  when you posted them :) :) :)

Graham the buildings over the hill are the 1940s farm the ones that started me off on this madness, I'll post a few pics of them when all is complete. Andy removed the pics of them for some reason :'(

Wowzers!!!! Looking goooooooooood G-man!!! Where did you get the figures from, they look half handy to have about?

Gathered them through the ages, I might have a few extra ones lying around I'll have a look and see whats there.

He walks over it, he likes doing that!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

That's how it's done I crawl over it I left a wide gap between the dairy unit and the silage barn it looks not as wide as it actually is. I'm building my garrage at the mo so hopefully I'll move all out to a bigger loft in a year or two or three or.......... ;D

I'll take any if you want to get rid of them mate, especially any duplicates of the old boy leaning on his shovel!! Thats just the right pose for a bloke looking out of his workshop at the wet dreary weather in November!!

Archived