Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jaysus Garret you must be nearly finished now - what will you do with you with all the spare time when you have this finished  :D;)

Looking absolutely fantastic keep the pics coming  :-*

Well I have only started the dairy and beef end of things, should be starting the arable next spring, already looking at drawing up the grain sheds ;) laying out the ploughed fields etc.

Cant wait G ;)

Neither can I ;D when I started this project in 2000 if i knew I'd still be at it in 2006 nearly 7 I would'nt have startd. I reckon at my current pace it could be another 5-6 years before I completly finish. I need help from the people in white coats :o

Neither can I ;D when I started this project in 2000 if i knew I'd still be at it in 2006 nearly 7 I would'nt have startd. I reckon at my current pace it could be another 5-6 years before I completly finish. I need help from the people in white coats :o

In that case I'll grab my labcoat and be right up! ;D ;D ;D

April 28th 2005!

I have been making these yards on and off for about 2 years now, I hope to finish soon ???

Garret

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the sooner this smallclaas character is banned from FTF the better. He's a bad influence!

Think of all innocent young minds that have been corrupted by his disgusting carry on.

Down with that sort of thing!

"I'm here, in the shed. ... lads, ***whispers*** I'll start by weakening the joints, nothing too obvious .. .. then I'll  .. Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I just fell through the slats!!!!!!!!"

Garret it's an absoloute monster mate, huge on an erm. . .. huuuuooooooouuuuuuge scale. Awesome, just awesome.

"I'm here, in the shed. ... lads, ***whispers*** I'll start by weakening the joints, nothing too obvious .. .. then I'll  .. Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I just fell through the slats!!!!!!!!"

Garret it's an absoloute monster mate, huge on an erm. . .. huuuuooooooouuuuuuge scale. Awesome, just awesome.

I'll get a ladder, good thing there's been no cows in it yet :D :D

Thanks Scott for the info on the clear corrie. It works well if not a little over 1/32 scale but not bad.

What's Father Ted about ??? F-P

April 28th 2005!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the sooner this smallclaas character is banned from FTF the better. He's a bad influence!

Think of all innocent young minds that have been corrupted by his disgusting carry on.

Down with that sort of thing!

Archived