Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holly ??????????? look at the size of that complete layout, and the size of that dairy unit, it looked big in the smaller progress pics, but when you see it up all together and from a distance, its huge

great work garrett , leaves me speachless

Thank's Sean hope to get that end of the layout finished by Summer.

Superb work Garret!

How do you keep it all clean? All my stuff gets covered in dust!

Haul the hover up now and again. :D

That has to be the most expensive loft carpet I've ever seen!  :D :D :D :D :D :D

I have spent about 400 quid on the whole thing since 2002 so not too bad ;)

now theres an offer, honeymoons in ireland ben????:D :D :D

I'll open a BandB on the farm then all 1/32  of course.

Wow, Garret, that is just unreal, seeing it alltoghether like that really gives an idea of the scale of what you have achieved. Funny old loft you have there with a turn in the end, I bet your roofer loved you ;D!! Can you come up from either end or do you have to crawl in over the fields to get to the old yard at the back?

Wow, Garret, that is just unreal, seeing it alltoghether like that really gives an idea of the scale of what you have achieved. Funny old loft you have there with a turn in the end, I bet your roofer loved you ;D!! Can you come up from either end or do you have to crawl in over the fields to get to the old yard at the back?

James the house is built in a V shape so the attic of course bends in the middle. You have to crawl over it alright to get to the otherside but I've made it so it's easy to get over. The pics actually make it look alot tighter and smaller. The bit I have done at the mo is about 20foot long, but I'm planning to make use of about 60 foot of the floor space so still alot to do.

Archived