Cullies Farm

smallclaas

I'd steer clear of Delores, though - she's been nothing but trouble :D You just ask Marky and Tris ;)

I know just checked her out sitting on the landrover, shes a dangerous blonde bombshell, she'd make a man forget his prayers :D :D :D and other things. Make sure Mandy that Delores stays put she'd distract all the male staff members ;D ;D :D

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One weekend and he does this much :o :o

Those fences are unbelievable :o

Sorry Tris, But I haven't done any major work on this layout since about January, still got 2 sheds to finish for it.

Looks like you will get a break from this now Garret with the election called :(

One weekend and he does this much :o :o

Those fences are unbelievable :o

Looks like you will get a break from this now Garret with the election called :(

Should be alright Nash, only marching orders I got was for a local count centre so far. But the old pollies will be out kissing babies and pressing the flesh from today on.

Well this ones for Mandy, we have our own Delores here on SC Farm, but she's called Roseanna when she heard of Marky and Tris's plight down on Holly Farm. She got her ould brush out and started cleaning up the Masseys when she heard Marky F might be on his way ;);D Now Delores put that in your pipe and smoke it >:(;D

post-77-132638592597_thumb.jpg

post-77-132638592599_thumb.jpg

I reckon you could get away with submitting a Single Farm Payment application mate! Actually, knowing the balls up of our government you would probably get a visit but then they would probably still pay you.

It looks absolountly amazing mate, very inspiring! How did you make the trodden down bits in the gate way?

I reckon you could get away with submitting a Single Farm Payment application mate! Actually, knowing the balls up of our government you would probably get a visit but then they would probably still pay you.

It looks absolountly amazing mate, very inspiring! How did you make the trodden down bits in the gate way?

I mixed a bit of plaster with clay, then spread it out and ran a tim JD over it and pressed a few cow hoofs into it.

Might look for the single farm payment, make up a few maps a few pics bobs your uncle ;)

Well this ones for Mandy, we have our own Delores here on SC Farm, but she's called Roseanna when she heard of Marky and Tris's plight down on Holly Farm. She got her ould brush out and started cleaning up the Masseys when she heard Marky F might be on his way ;);D Now Delores put that in your pipe and smoke it >:(;D

Delores says it's a low trick of Roseanna to try and charm Marky with her Masseys :D

Archived