Cullies Farm

smallclaas

jeapers garret thats looking great as usual. thats a very impressive herd of cows, if by any chance you end up over stocked and feel the need for a reduction sale keep us posted!!  ::)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thing is g, when you do get that done with 208 cows, and prob more on the way, you will need farmer marshal to make you a artic milk wagon rather than a normal one ,thats gonna be a hell of a lot of milk ;)

2 britains milk tanker bodys on a newray chassis should be ok 

Unbelievable detail! 8)

wow that is just amazing so detailed

i hope when i start building my farm it could have the detail

cheers

Reece

Thanks lads ;) Best advice Reece is to have a look at how things in the real world blend together. The way the fields meet the hedges and so on. ;)

Hi there, your display is out of this world with detail. I love the different colours you have in the grass fields your electric fences and the cow tracks too  8) It is a jaw dropping lay out.  How big an area does it cover then ?

Thanks TSA for the comments, The layou at this mo in about 25 feet by 10 more or less, it'll be a little bit bigger but have to see it's a bit of a monster at the mo.

thing is g, when you do get that done with 208 cows, and prob more on the way, you will need farmer marshal to make you a artic milk wagon rather than a normal one ,thats gonna be a hell of a lot of milk ;)

2 britains milk tanker bodys on a newray chassis should be ok 

Already looking for a quota to lease :D I'm planning to build a rotary parlour sometime in the future, but layout finished first. ;)

blimey mate, you will be able to build your own dairy processing plant to at this rate,just like a co-op of farmrs down this way have

It would be the way to go best price for milk over here is 23cent or 16pence a litre :'(

do not think it is much better over here garrett  :-\ organic might be but you are not getting as much in the tank so swings and roundabouts look forward to the rotary i have one to do also done one before but sadly no pics before i new forum was around  it was rotary and cubicles for 250 cows but i changed it for another unit did not get any pics of that either  :'( :'( numb nuts me

I was thinking that Mandy at the time I was typing, but as your the farer sex I think it will be ok.

Of course it's okay - I just found it amusing that's all and not true I am sure, as I really don't have the construction skills that you guys have - but thank you very much for the compliment  ;)

do not think it is much better over here garrett  :-\ organic might be but you are not getting as much in the tank so swings and roundabouts look forward to the rotary i have one to do also done one before but sadly no pics before i new forum was around  it was rotary and cubicles for 250 cows but i changed it for another unit did not get any pics of that either  :'( :'( numb nuts me

It would of been great to see that one Graham 250 cubicles must of been a big shed.

Of course it's okay - I just found it amusing that's all and not true I am sure, as I really don't have the construction skills that you guys have - but thank you very much for the compliment  ;)

Holy smoke Mandy don't knock your work it's excellent with all the detail you have in there ;)

I've started looking at how to do the pipe line so getting there Ben ;)

no worries,....

i was just stating to Mike where the answer was ;)

Going to take a good look at the parlour later this evening to see what I need to do to get it moving again, DairyMaster were no help :'( :'( should of done a Fullwood or Westfalla serves me right. I have a wee shed to do for Martin though so slow time again.

Archived