Cullies Farm

smallclaas

garret we ll have to wait untill cowboy back on his feet again,cud be a while yet!,i hear you got your fx harvester???  :o

No, NO FX yet, mr. Reilly got his though, looked after himself :'( :'( :'( still lifting with the Claas good stuff ;)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking. ... bruddy excellent!!! Really nice photo's mate, be ace to see it for real but the pics do do it justice, due to the fact at a quick glance they appear to be a real farm!! Don't stop!! :)

Yourself and Traci should take a weekend break in this part of the world do you good. Ask F-P

It's absolutely magical... did you work from photographs of the original farm or did you work from memory?

Thanks Mandy, It's absolutely Madness :D :D :D I worked from a 1:2500 Ordanance Survey Map and photos, I also measured the buildings to get the scale. I was orginaly onlt going to make a table top display of the old yard but my Imagination got the better of me. I'll dig out some of the pics I worked from and show the comparison of what is there and what I've made.

The field layout is also done to scale from the Ordanance Survey bit daft I know but sure life is short ;)

stunning garrett what a great topic enjoy the the heat you will have to put sprinklers in that collecting yard :D :D ;) ;)

Thanks Graham, I have both skylights open at the mo and the attic stairs down trying to keep all cool. The clad seems to be helping cool things down a little, but try and do any hauling up there at the mo and it starts raining sweat in 1/32 land ;D

Thanks Mandy, It's absolutely Madness :D :D :D I worked from a 1:2500 Ordanance Survey Map and photos, I also measured the buildings to get the scale. I was orginaly onlt going to make a table top display of the old yard but my Imagination got the better of me. I'll dig out some of the pics I worked from and show the comparison of what is there and what I've made.

The field layout is also done to scale from the Ordanance Survey bit daft I know but sure life is short ;)

Blimey.... talk about dedication ;)

Last two, bit of progress made anyway. Bit hot up there at the mo their having a record Summer in 1/32 land at the mo :D :D :D

yeah mine is to mate, looking to fit a couple of dormer windows if i can, save the poor pigs getting to hot

that looks fantastic garret,cant waot for my garage to be built so i can use the attic in mine for a diorama.

i reckon i may take a trip up to see that in the flesh!!!!

No problem Smish if your ever travelling up this way just give me a buzz I'll pm you my mobile.

Yourself and Traci should take a weekend break in this part of the world do you good. Ask F-P

Which I might add is the most important bit!!  :D I have always wanted to treat her to a trip around the Emerald Isle.

Archived