Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u wont be beat garret, we have faith in u!! :D what bout having the roof lift right off and hinged in the middle so that it folds up and fits into martins attic or u cud just take the materials and go and stay in martins attic for a couple of days and assemble it while you are up there.. am sure he would bring u some bread and water up!!!  ;D

u wont be beat garret, we have faith in u!! :D what bout having the roof lift right off and hinged in the middle so that it folds up and fits into martins attic or u cud just take the materials and go and stay in martins attic for a couple of days and assemble it while you are up there.. am sure he would bring u some bread and water up!!!  ;D

Thats a GREAT Suggest COWBOY, but for some reason, i don't think Garret would go along with that ha ha!  :D  ;)

Nice one Garret, I think the next one I make for myself will be an open one with a lean-to, brick wall dividing the main shed from the lean to and clad the ends of the lean to but not the main barn section.

Martin has already suggested that one :D :D

SC, have you got a cattle handling area planned, a race and crush etc?

Looking excellent by the way!!  ;D ;D

I do Jez, at the mo though I have 2 crushes made one in the old yard and the other in the race from the parlour.

I do Jez, at the mo though I have 2 crushes made one in the old yard and the other in the race from the parlour.

Any pics or have they already been posted?  ???

Archived