Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do think that your month or 2 is up now G

could we have a revised title please

Something like" Farm Yard Will Be Finnished Eventually"

But as we all know it will never be finnished as there will allways be that bit of customising to be done ;) ;) ;D

I do think that your month or 2 is up now G

could we have a revised title please

Something like" Farm Yard Will Be Finnished Eventually"

But as we all know it will never be finnished as there will allways be that bit of customising to be done ;) ;) ;D

Well Scott all I can say is the best laid plans of mice and men. The real world has interupted my building plans, just flat out at work this weather, not fair >:(

I've got a cat hating Jack russel   which could do the cats and then get stuck in the throught of the dog if that helps deer-est ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Damn dog just hates cats   

My dog thinks that the 2 cats are her pups, always washing them :D

dam g, thats smart to say the least, time for an irish hoilday i recon, tris you tackel the wildlife i will nick the layout ok mate ;):D :D :D :D :D,

Anytime your over here Sean your more than welcome, allready had a few FTF Members viewing the yard.

Garret,

Does the invitation extend out to all the FTF members, ha ha!  ;)   :D

PS, off topic a bit, but im going to Dublin for the weekend, staying in the Mount Herbert near Landsdowne Road (all paid for), any places you could recommend for tourists ha ha! that being me  :D

cheers

Noel

PS - i might try and see if i can find Marks Models!

Garret,

Does the invitation extend out to all the FTF members, ha ha!  ;)   :D

PS, off topic a bit, but im going to Dublin for the weekend, staying in the Mount Herbert near Landsdowne Road (all paid for), any places you could recommend for tourists ha ha! that being me  :D

cheers

Noel

PS - i might try and see if i can find Marks Models!

Of course Noel sure your a local ;D Mark's models just cross O'connell Street Bridge from O'Connell Street then on the other side turn left, you'll see about 100 metres down to the left a few Dublin buses parked, Mark's Models is right there ;)

Of course Noel sure your a local ;D Mark's models just cross O'connell Street Bridge from O'Connell Street then on the other side turn left, you'll see about 100 metres down to the left a few Dublin buses parked, Mark's Models is right there ;)

Thanks Garret!!!

Noel

Archived