Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Moynan bros. visited the layout last night Stan so now I have a nice little Landini Legend 165 on a UH Chassis  ;)

I met the Moynan bros at the Portrush show, very nice fella's and boy do they make great models!!!!!

I'm in Love ha ha!

What a Beatiful looking Harvester!!!

PS Nice to see you on here Garret

Thanks Noel, I'll be back full swing in the new year just very busy at work at the mo so not much time for anything else, but Jan and Feb are usually quiet times for me ;)

i know certain boys up here runnin a white jag 900 reckon the new 1 is too dear jus for another engine,and ul hav to get the siku 1 modified to fit a norscott grass head,siku are only doin the maize head to my knowledge

Could be done id say easy enough  ;):D :D :D :D :D

And I thought Bonds special FX were good!! Dya see what I did there, fx, effects? Get it?!?! Ah I'm good!! ::)

indeed Tris i read it!!

anyway can we have some bigger pics of the harvester ???

And I thought Bonds special FX were good!! Dya see what I did there, fx, effects? Get it?!?! Ah I'm good!! ::)

www.newsides.co.uk

Ha Ha Ha, they have split!!

Excellent Garrett, surely you would need a better harvester that can accurately monitor and record your yields for all your cows you are milking?

Jez  8)  ;)  ;) Hope you are well!

Archived