Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

especially those who are just after startin the milk,puttin in new parlours and buyin plenty of cows

Not sure what paper i read it in this week, but there is a farmer in Armagh area thats just put in a 80 point rotary parlour, took him 2 years and cost around 2-3 Million, i bet hes not gonna be happy with the prices!!!!

Not sure what paper i read it in this week, but there is a farmer in Armagh area thats just put in a 80 point rotary parlour, took him 2 years and cost around 2-3 Million, i bet hes not gonna be happy with the prices!!!!

farming life noel,the first nite they used it theyre meant to hav took a cows head clean off,i call it the magic roundabout parlour...

farming life noel,the first nite they used it theyre meant to hav took a cows head clean off,i call it the magic roundabout parlour...

bloomin heck, knowing there luck it was probably one of the best milkers too.

I wonder how many cows your would need to make an 80 point system viable???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2008 or 2009?  :D

Most likely 2010 Ricky :o I'm finishining a few shed for people who will soon be sending the boys round if I don't get them finished :( :( :'(

Only bit of work on the layout is just an attic tidy up so expand a little into more soon ;) ;)

Most likely 2010 Ricky :o I'm finishining a few shed for people who will soon be sending the boys round if I don't get them finished :( :( :'(

Only bit of work on the layout is just an attic tidy up so expand a little into more soon ;) ;)

nice looking forward to seeing the expansion of the yard  ;) ;)

Nolan Transport boys that is  ;):) :) :) :) :)

How do you work on this display in such a small area ???

It is a beautiful display and I love the before and after pics and the detail is amazing. But it sure does look like a ton of work given your work area (not that it is easy work to beging with).

It like this where theres a will theres a way to do anything small or large area the detail is great

Even before I broke my L1 I know for me there would have been a will, but in that area my back would have said "no way" :-[

He does have my respect that is for sure.

How do you work on this display in such a small area ???

It is a beautiful display and I love the before and after pics and the detail is amazing. But it sure does look like a ton of work given your work area (not that it is easy work to beging with).

Hi Robert thanks for the comments it's not too hard an area to work in, even though My back is telling me different! after spending the last few days cladding the rest of the loft ;D ;D I tend to work on and off a few hours free time here and there. Even though it's a tight space I've had a few forum members visit and they wern't to small, Martin  the trailer builder and Paul and Brian Moynahan all big lads had no problem making there way through, even though it was touch and go with Paul, when he got stuck between the dairy unit and silage silo! ;D ;D :D :D

Archived