Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

garrett i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you give s a pic of the farm yard itself becausse of what i can see from the pics its CLASS!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

wow that is massive  :o :o yeah can we have some pics of the yard

There should be a few pics of it a few pages back, but I'll post a few updated overall pics in a day or so  ;)

love it, looks realy well. plentyof grass, have you thought about any crops?? im sure it gets hot up there in the summer :o :o 8)

thanks Matty, as it's a livestock farm maybe a bit of Maize, I'm not really planning on too much of an arable area just enough to display a few models.

As for the heat no I've cladded it well and installed 2 loft windows so no problems, cool in Summer and Warm in the Winter. The last few days the heat hasn't got to unbareable so it seems to be working ;)

Garret, that is fantastic indeed, if I make it to ireland sometime I'll give you a shout and deliver you some green tractors as I see you are missing them.

Seriously thought, it looks brilliant!!!  ;) ;) :) :)

Looks great cann't wait for the new pictures.

Texas

Thanks Bas  ;)

Garret, that is fantastic indeed, if I make it to ireland sometime I'll give you a shout and deliver you some green tractors as I see you are missing them.

I must do something about that then Jez, I think I've seen a few of those green tractors lying around up here somewhere  ;)

1 weeks time i hope :D;)

Thanks Robert looking forward to that

Awe inspiring Garret. An amazing piece of work from end to end. Unbelievable mate, I love it.

Thanks Tris,on the end to end bit, I was thinking last night when I was looking at the layout, I must be mad!!  ;D

Here we go  ;)

post-77-132638725405_thumb.jpg

post-77-132638725412_thumb.jpg

Just trying a bit of top soil out for the ploughed field, I seived it with a colander  ;D the neighbours must think I'm nuts  ::) ::) :)

Have yet to finish the lane that you can see in the picture, I'll do it the same way as the last few.

post-77-132638725416_thumb.jpg

Well Jez maybe I'll get Jag Contracting for the first cut ;)

Let me know and I'll get on the road mate.  ;) ;) :D :D :D

Would love to come over, your buildings my kit??? cor, i'm getting excited!!!  :-[:-[ :-[:D :D

Would love to come over, your buildings my kit??? cor, i'm getting excited!!!  :-[:-[ :-[:D :D

let me know too and ill get a few fords on the go too whoul be some putfit eh jez?

Well if your ever in this part of the world let me know a few ftf members have already visited the attic layout.

let me know too and ill get a few fords on the go too whoul be some putfit eh jez?

Not a bad Idea, but include a few Fendts please :)

have in mind M.Murray contracts is only across the boarder  :D :D :D

Ok Matty, I know Kieran WInters used to come across the boarder to cut a few hundred acres in Cavan, think he's sold up now though.

Not a bad Idea, but include a few Fendts please :)

not a bother garret ill put the 718 on the 14T kane and the T7060 on the butterflys!! will i bring the 416S too??? :D :D :D

Archived