Ursus v Zetor

The light looks a bit red in those pictures Colm..... you're not in a brothel by any chance are you?  :D :D :D :D

Using the laptop for light didn't help Jason - and the phone was covered in dust too from all the silage pics - listen to me excuses excuses :D :D

Thought this might be interesting to some essentially these are all the same as made in the same factory but different badges and lights. First up

Zetor 8011 - 8045

The Zetor doors opened forwards and the Ursus backwards ;):) :) Very nice tractors in my view, not that I've ever driven one :(:-\

Made in separate factories I believe.

well either they are or they're not ?

so is that a numpty for belarus fan or nashmach ???

well either they are or they're not ?

so is that a numpty for belarus fan or nashmach ???

Please don't take this as gospel, but if anyone is interested I *believe* the story is that the Crystals were built in the Zetor (later ZTS) factory in what is now Slovakia. The tractors were developed jointly with Ursus, each company supplying engineers. The Ursus tractors were built in Poland to help develop the production of larger tractors, with Zetor supplying quite a few components (I used to know which but have forgotten ::)) and Ursus supplying parts back to Zetor in exchange.

got to admit the zetors do clock up some fairly hefty hours, so there's got to be something in it , not driven many older crystals , but the newer duncan supercab models were  comfortable ,  of whigh i drove the 9045 , 114145 & the later 12145 all very good & trouble free :)