Case PUMA 195 and 210 with pictures

JC

Today I finally got around to opening some of the several box's which have arrived for me in the last week or so  ::)

These two were high on my list to get a good look at, on the left we have the Puma 195 and on the right we have the Puma 210.

Not many obvious differences at first but there are quite a few, the 210 being the far more superior model which for me is an indication the RC2 are starting to listen to the Euro collector.  ;)

100_4875.jpg

Definatley a few more differences on closer inspection then. What do you think of the front axles Jase, better this time? Interested to read all comments as I quite like the look of this one.

If I was to be giving the 210 a score I would say 8/10 purely down to the poor you-know-what at the rear and the 195 gets 6/10

If the hitch was better this would get 10/10 from me, not as detailed as a UH model but far more useable and probably one of my favourite models of this year.  ;)

Definatley a few more differences on closer inspection then. What do you think of the front axles Jase, better this time? Interested to read all comments as I quite like the look of this one.

The axle is good with a decent lock, very similar the the type used on the tsa135 and mxu125

The new Cases since the 305 etc certainly look smart as 1/1 goes and it looks fair to say that RC2 have done a good job on this. If it wasn't for the hitch and tyres they had done a pretty sharp job on the 20/30 series Deeres if you ask me. May have one of these at some point then, take your word for it Jason. :)