Dremel Type Cutting Discs

Deere-est

Question

11 answers to this question

thats the one's i use Tris. i find one can last a long time , then you go though 5 in  20 mins. i use the thicker one but don't cut so well or fast. i have started to do a Seany and use a 4'' grinder and thin disc. worked very well on the britains trailers.

the same as you tris but with care, and also the heavy duty ones they do to, they have a woven string in them and are 3/4 times the thickness than the first ones, better for metal cutting ,those small ones fly apart if you have the thing to fast speed wise,i always wear eye sheild when useing those ones, after a near miss, which she went potty over as the cut was approx 1cm of my eye and wouldnt stop bleeding mate

Know what you mean Sean. Just found a piece in my hair when I had a bath!!  :-[

shouldnt laugh :D :D :D :D....but thats usually the case >:( >:(

i rely on what Sean uses then buy the model from him ;)

shouldnt laugh :D :D :D :D....but thats usually the case >:( >:(

i rely on what Sean uses then buy the model from him ;)

many a slip and cut using those fine ones i can tell ya, that or a few bits flying arround, best tip for those is plastic cutting only, and no more than half speed on the dremmel tops, lot safer that way

I use some real cheap and nasty carbon ones which come in a set of allsorts of attachmnets and usually for less than a fiver for the lot. The stone ginding wheels etc only last for a short while, probably just long enough to sharpen a chainsaw chain but the discs seem to last a lifetime... infact I can't remember the last time I changed mine.