JD7530

bluegreen

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks to be a good model........Rather large next to the 6920S........Might have to get my hands on one at some point........You'd think I'd afford it after all this extra work........I wonder if they'll do a 6930 at some stage........

Hoping UH could do that one  :D :D It seems odd that they didn't do the 6930 to take over the 6920 really? Would be good from Siku anyway  :) :)

Hoping UH could do that one  :D :D It seems odd that they didn't do the 6930 to take over the 6920 really? Would be good from Siku anyway  :) :)

You shouldn't have to wait too long for a 6930 just keep an eye on the PDC stable ;) ;) ;)

Well I think they've done thhemselves proud with that past the talked about negatives of it, but they have defintaly got the depth of the tractor perfect rather than on the 6920 where the engine block is to short. Well done Siku. :)

Have Siku changed the rear axle on this compared to the 6920s i.e. do the rear wheels not turn independantly. It looks the same as the Fendt 312 Vario in that there is no metal washer + axle visible.

Hope that makes sense ???:D

Have Siku changed the rear axle on this compared to the 6920s i.e. do the rear wheels not turn independantly. It looks the same as the Fendt 312 Vario in that there is no metal washer + axle visible.

Hope that makes sense ???:D

if it like the wheels on the new claas then they are still the same, they have the plastic wheels centers that clip over the top thus covering the metal washer + axel  ;)

if it like the wheels on the new claas then they are still the same, they have the plastic wheels centers that clip over the top thus covering the metal washer + axel  ;)

Just looked at my Fendt 312, The diff lock is permanently engaged. Doesnt really matter to me ,but for carpet farmers they wont steer as well i guess :-\

Back to the point, I look forward to getting a 7530 soon, looks good :-*

I've been working on a replacement roof for this tonight ;) ;)  As soon as the filler has hardened it will be off to the resin casters ;) ;) He say's he should be able to match the green as well :o :o

It should be an easy job to fit so i'll sell'em as a replacement part ;) ;)

Yepeee no more silly knob :P :P

I've been working on a replacement roof for this tonight ;) ;)  As soon as the filler has hardened it will be off to the resin casters ;) ;) He say's he should be able to match the green as well :o :o

It should be an easy job to fit so i'll sell'em as a replacement part ;) ;)

Yepeee no more silly knob :P :P

i love you :-*:-* :D :D :D

can you do it with other models??

They seem to be ?12 - ?14 in germany ::) had a look earlier and seems you could have one shipped from europe for less than most charge on ebay

mmm tempting....as long as i get them sent to Marks, the delivery guys on the Massey need to be shot :D :D :D

you keep away from that one at newmarket :D :D they have a good display of toys/models there ;) some of the U.H. models are a bit steep but otherwise they are ok price wise

the jd dealer( cornwall farmers) down here is very erratic in thier prices, some stuff is way over like 20 quid for a green marston, and others cheap as, saw a jd 6920 i think for 6 quid inc vat , and thier siku remoytes, last price i was givern was 100 quid inc vat

you keep away from that one at newmarket :D :D they have a good display of toys/models there ;) some of the U.H. models are a bit steep but otherwise they are ok price wise

thats where i'll be!!! :D :D :D, yeah have noticed some prices are quite steap, Siku Lexion 600 is near ?50 from memory in there, but ?35 at the Claas dealers! :o :o :o