Combining OSR (Very wet)

Kris

It is Lamberts Sparrow legs. No my step dad works for monoray transport well hes just quit but got  a week left they haul cocoa beans from there farm were theyre stored and also take grain to the mills and docs during harvest.

4c were is the burstwick 20 i know were burstwick is just not the 20 part

And good to hear from you sparrow legs.

4c were is the burstwick 20 i know were burstwick is just not the 20 part

Sorry just happened to drop into cb talk. Burstwick area.

Small world Masseyrule, Monary Transport owner Harry lives in the village.

I think Claas will be selling loads of tracked Lexions or conversion kits if they have them for this harvest with ground conditions being so soft now. They never seem to stick in soft ground or dig themselves in climbing steep hills   ;D. 2007 might be the year of the tracked combine   ;)  P.S. You are right with the moisture figures Gav, O.S.R. is best dried to a bit under 10 % moisture for safe storage

Just ehard a local chap got his new Terra Trac bogged in this week. So say he blames the wieght of the header now being spread over a wider area and therefore reducing traction. Sounds like he may have a point. They seem to be hellish popular round Wiltshire though it has to be said.

Masseyrue - Like Ben said OSR can be required to be down as low as 8% mc so do you know what there plan is for more than a 50% reduction in mc and what their available market for the seed is? It costs a hell of a lot to dry a crop by just a couple fo % let alone over half!!!!

Just ehard a local chap got his new Terra Trac bogged in this week. So say he blames the wieght of the header now being spread over a wider area and therefore reducing traction. Sounds like he may have a point. They seem to be hellish popular round Wiltshire though it has to be said.

Masseyrue - Like Ben said OSR can be required to be down as low as 8% mc so do you know what there plan is for more than a 50% reduction in mc and what their available market for the seed is? It costs a hell of a lot to dry a crop by just a couple fo % let alone over half!!!!

Cough cough ::) ::);D:D :D