releases 2008

I have heard that 2 more ltd edition mccormicks are to be produced.  Similar in quality to the silver jubilee.

the 1st one is a white one.  The blue ones have been balfour beaty. well these white ones are to do with US army. Aparently they have ordered a number or real ones in white.

My source wasn't sure what model the new ltd edition world be.

Also a orange one was mentioned.  Not so many details on this.  Somethink to do with Italy or france. One of them 2 i think.

Also he mentioned that they might change the cab on an existing mccormick model so that it has a comfort cab.  I think that is what its called.

I have heard that 2 more ltd edition mccormicks are to be produced.  Similar in quality to the silver jubilee.

the 1st one is a white one.  The blue ones have been balfour beaty. well these white ones are to do with US army. Aparently they have ordered a number or real ones in white.

My source wasn't sure what model the new ltd edition world be.

Also a orange one was mentioned.  Not so many details on this.  Somethink to do with Italy or france. One of them 2 i think.

Also he mentioned that they might change the cab on an existing mccormick model so that it has a comfort cab.  I think that is what its called.

Poor quality you mean :(

ive heard that UH will come out whit 29new models this year and next year all tractors and implements

On the site there is an MF35X 1:32 and an Ford power major 1:32

i think the are going to make the 1:16 also in 1:32

ive heard that UH will come out whit 29new models this year and next year all tractors and implements

On the site there is an MF35X 1:32 and an Ford power major 1:32

i think the are going to make the 1:16 also in 1:32

I have seen the list - many of them are construction or lorries.  However apart from those already mentioned, there is definatley a Black Valtra T series limited to 2000 pieces.  The 135 Banner Lane, 35x and Major are all limited production runs in 2007.  In other words they are only being made this year but they will be making shed loads of them ;)

• 3 months later...

Saw another list today - most of which we know about.  The 1/43 seems to be the biggest lot (numerically). 

Shelf prices for the 135 seem to be around ?35.  The Deutz K series with loader. Black T series, Scorpion etc. are due in for Christmas and the special Fordson and McCormick might get here for Christmas though Creative Masters said afterwards.

No massive surprises but the Fordson and 35X in this scale will also come in a set with a plough and something else which I can't bleedin well remember ::) so there will be three versions/sets of each.  Also saw the trade prices of these too................... :o.......there's money to be made I see ;)...but only if you can sell them :-X