texas

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who are "Agrar Toy"?

A new manfacturer? If so, any idea of other models from them?

Yes Agrar-Toy are a new manufacturer.  The Kverneland plough is their first release.  Probably first available at Agritechnica in November.

Agrar-Toy is a new company that will be producing a complete range of high quality 1:32 Scale Die-Cast Farm Models.  As stated the first Release will be a Kverneland PB 100 Variomat 7 Furrow Semi Mounted Reversible plough.  The model will have linkage that is compatible with SIKU, Britains & some UH & Ros Models.  It will be packaged in a Kverneland Dealer Box and is a fully licensed product.

Image of the prototype model will be available at the end of August and the official launch will be at Agretechnica 2007 (Germany). Distribution will be exclusively through Modelshop24 & TopTractor Ltd (updated information will be on both websites).  It is anticipated that full availability of the model will be in Spring 2008.

Throughout 2008 a number of further models will be released, details of these will be released in the New Year.

info@agrar-toy.co.uk

That?s all for now!

post-626-132638632606_thumb.jpg

Agrar-Toy is a new company that will be producing a complete range of high quality 1:32 Scale Die-Cast Farm Models.  As stated the first Release will be a Kverneland PB 100 Variomat 7 Furrow Semi Mounted Reversible plough.  The model will have linkage that is compatible with SIKU, Britains & some UH & Ros Models.  It will be packaged in a Kverneland Dealer Box and is a fully licensed product.

Image of the prototype model will be available at the end of August and the official launch will be at Agretechnica 2007 (Germany). Distribution will be exclusively through Modelshop24 & TopTractor Ltd (updated information will be on both websites).  It is anticipated that full availability of the model will be in Spring 2008.

Throughout 2008 a number of further models will be released, details of these will be released in the New Year.

That?s all for now!

That is some good news. Lets hope they will bring some more nice implements.

Texas

yeah arround the big arable areas they do, but truth be know a lot of farmers still use 5 furrows in most areas,thats the biggest you tend to see round this way

I agree with Sean, around here they use 7's because the guys are rich and are running big machinery but on most farms you can expect a 5  ;)

But don't get me wrong looking forward to this, will be interesting. Looks like he's definetly been watching what the collectors want  ;) Will hopefully be on my list  :)

I've just had a quick look at the web site link shown in the very first posting about this new plough and am shocked to see a price of 999 euros shown beside it  :o There is also a picture of the U.H. La Campagne tipping silage trailer that was also shown in a posting earlier on this year and it is also priced at 999 euros  ??? Don't think it will be a huge seller at those prices  :(

I've just had a quick look at the web site link shown in the very first posting about this new plough and am shocked to see a price of 999 euros shown beside it  :o There is also a picture of the U.H. La Campagne tipping silage trailer that was also shown in a posting earlier on this year and it is also priced at 999 euros  ??? Don't think it will be a huge seller at those prices  :(

We've had this before I believe.  That is just the way the Modelshop24 website works.  If the selling price is unknown they put a price of 999 euros in to populate the field.  When the actual selling price is known they change it.

We've had this before I believe.  That is just the way the Modelshop24 website works.  If the selling price is unknown they put a price of 999 euros in to populate the field.  When the actual selling price is known they change it.

Would it not have been better to just put T.B.A. to say To Be Announced or T.B.C. To Be Confirmed instead of frightening off any interested buyers with an over the top untrue price ?

Would it not have been better to just put T.B.A. to say To Be Announced or T.B.C. To Be Confirmed instead of frightening off any interested buyers with an over the top untrue price ?

Agree but it's the way the site works.  Probably insists on a numeric value in the field, not aplhanumeric.  Why they choose 999 is only known to them, a German way of doing things perhaps......................................... :)

of course, then it would prob be very cheap to :D :D if they do a decent 5 /4 furrow i will buy one, other wise way to big for my carpet needs ,nice nether the less

Not to big for my carpet farm though,  my Magnum 310 has been gagging for a top drawer 7/8 furrow plough to pull and preferably a Kverneland as they are most popular :D;D