what do ye think of this drillling rig

Can anyone tell me why the front press is attached to a front hitch that doesn't exist, I bet that New Holland grunts when she gets on the road and the cultivator digs in the tarmac..........  :)

Well i`d know exactly how that feels ,once had a pipe burst on a tanker rear linkage carrying a 5 leg shakerater (adapted for sludge injection ) luckily there was no one behind me but it wasn`t enough to slow the 145hp zetor down & pulled 5 trenches 8ins deep in the tarmac  for about 100 yds !  :-[

Guest Fendt pwr

They would be nice models if they were sent to fp for a week or so to be mounted onto things. ;)

Maybe the owner could do a swap and use the fendt with it's front hitch for the drilling tractor,at least he could get it up of the ground on the headlands.