Spalding or Toytrac 2007

Big A

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definately going to Toytrac :)

Must try and sort out getting to Spalding some time. Is it right that the April one is better than the October one ??? Thats what someone told me anyway.

no different really :)

It depends alot on the weather really, and what your after.

If its new models and conversions, you will be spoilt for choice at both Spalding dates. If its more obselete older models, its touch and go at both dates, but always interesting to try and spot something.

I hope to come down to Toytrac this year for the first time. We are obviously having an FTF stand at both events, so make sure you all come and say hello, and maybe pick up a limited FTF tshirt! ;)

Pm me Mandy where so I can book up the same gaff with my sidekick helpers of course  ;)

Actually, I've just been chastised by Marcus for booking in at the Taunton Deane Travel Lodge... miles from Wincanton apparently (well, I don't know the area and didn't think anyone else was staying over!). It said on the website that it's only 20 mins away, but if anyone can suggest anywhere closer and as cheap... I am open to suggestions (sensible and preferably non-suggestive suggestions please ;))

Actually, I've just been chastised by Marcus for booking in at the Taunton Deane Travel Lodge... miles from Wincanton apparently (well, I don't know the area and didn't think anyone else was staying over!). It said on the website that it's only 20 mins away, but if anyone can suggest anywhere closer and as cheap... I am open to suggestions (sensible and preferably non-suggestive suggestions please ;))

Well heres one you could try http://www.gantsmill.co.uk/

gonna drive back to tauton deane you may as well drive home twenty mins they do tell some lies try the crossways hotel north wootton about 20 mins away form wincanton and only 5 mins away from my house  :D :D :D :D

gonna drive back to tauton deane you may as well drive home twenty mins they do tell some lies try the crossways hotel north wootton about 20 mins away form wincanton and only 5 mins away from my house  :D :D :D :D

Thanks Simon... knew you could make a sensible suggestion when you put your mind to it :-*:-* :-*:-*