Spalding or Toytrac 2007

Big A

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shall not be at spalding yet again :'( :'( :'(

Come back off holls day before

Shame as I will get revenge one day on that certain queue jumping MF supporter ;) ;) ;)

Why can't they do one in february when nothing much is happening on the farm :-\

Shame as I will get revenge one day on that certain queue jumping MF supporter ;) ;) ;)

Why can't they do one in february when nothing much is happening on the farm :-\

:-[ - thats dispicable Scott.... who would EVER do such a thing  >:(  :-[

well make sure you do aprils scott, will be great to meet ya

yeah next aprils a go, still not sure on numbers at mo, was going to be me old ford if hes up for it again, marcus, again  time allowing and tris depending, will let you know nearer the time mate

Thanks.  If there's no room I'll probably take my car so there'd be space for a few more from the South West.  As you say sort out in late March 2008!!

i hope next year the dates of Spalding and Toytrac are further apart :-\ :-\, a few weeks in between isnt great :(>:(....oh and maybe toytrac being the other side, its gonna be a long drive! :D

those extra ten miles will really hurt your fuel econmy (unless Marky's driving) Ben there's a big hill before you get to wincanton you could coast down it save some fuel  :D :D :D :D

those extra ten miles will really hurt your fuel econmy (unless Marky's driving) Ben there's a big hill before you get to wincanton you could coast down it save some fuel  :D :D :D :D

might do!, depends on route?? :-\ :D :D :D

aiming to, if we can, to come over for the weekend again, then she can shop. i assume its still at the clarks village or near?? ??? ??? not checked recently?? :-\

right ive booked my sunday night off for this autums spalding show

I will have to see if i can make toy track next year (sorry MJ and triss)

as things are upside down in the house after the fire and im still

waiting for the insurance contractors to gutt the place and

put a new kitchen in  :'( :'( :'(

right ive booked my sunday night off for this autums spalding show

I will have to see if i can make toy track next year (sorry MJ and triss)

as things are upside down in the house after the fire and im still

waiting for the insurance contractors to gutt the place and

put a new kitchen in  :'( :'( :'(

did i miss something ??? ??? :-\ :-\

unlike you ben, your slipping ;D

had a cooker fire and its been two weeks now living on "burger kings"  "kfc's" and "maccy dees" the contractors doing the house said sorry about the delays but there due to all the flood dammage etc

when we get the new kitchen i miss all these treats  :P::):P :P :-[:D :D

had a cooker fire and its been two weeks now living on "burger kings"  "kfc's" and "maccy dees" the contractors doing the house said sorry about the delays but there due to all the flood dammage etc

when we get the new kitchen i miss all these treats  :P::):P :P :-[:D :D

bet you put on some weight!!!! :D :D :-\

dont worry, Simon has loads of cash to spend there, i'm still not 100% sure i'll be there, windows are being fitted the monday after toytrac :-\ :-\

which one mandy, was pondering staying up there the night before, so i can help tirs and marcus out setting up,

Staying at Podimore, Sean... yes, you've got to come up and stay... been speaking to Marcus about the layout - will pm you sweetheart ;)

Here's the link: https://www.travelodge.co.uk/find_a_hotel/hotel.php?hotel_id=104

Blinkin' expensive, but we're all booked in there so we can go for drink the night before :)

I wouldn't stay at a travel lodge if you paid me, the last one I stayed at the bed sunk to the ground if you got in it, shower didn't work, they wanted a fiver each for breakfast which was a bag hung on the door with a bit of fruit, a crossiant, and a thimble of friut juice and to top it all the toilet didn't flush (so left them a prezzie ::)) complained and got my money back