Spalding or Toytrac 2007

Big A

shame you wernt a little close to me mandy, we could have gone up and back on the morn save you a drive all the way, only takes me 1 and a half hrs to the old palce so this should be quicker 

I know... it's a pain that I live blinkin' miles from everywhere :'(

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now i think they aught to move the dates of spalding to a day when something is not happening to me as last one dad had the stroke and this one is on the day i get back off my holliday

We need a show in january    Nothing happens on the farm in january

I wish that I could be there this time if only to jump the queue like someone did a while ago ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• 3 weeks later...

Okay... had forgotten all about it.... now I'm all excited again :D

if it wasnt so close to toytrac i would be going again, but deff doing aprils next year, same as last time, me old ford mark, and marcus, maybe even tris if hes arround and wants to, drive up and back in the day,

if it wasnt so close to toytrac i would be going again, but deff doing aprils next year, same as last time, me old ford mark, and marcus, maybe even tris if hes arround and wants to, drive up and back in the day,

Oh come on Mr P... you can meet the lovely... lovely.. lovely mandy 2 weeks earlier if you come up mate  ;)

Oh come on Mr P... you can meet the lovely... lovely.. lovely mandy 2 weeks earlier if you come up mate  ;)

really cant mate, pennys and all that ,i am happy to wait and meet mandy later on ,i know what she looks like already  :D :D :D,and if i am lucky next april that nice man mark may drive from his again  :-*:-*

really cant mate, pennys and all that ,i am happy to wait and meet mandy later on ,i know what she looks like already  :D :D :D,and if i am lucky next april that nice man mark may drive from his again  :-*:-*

Shame that... won't be the same without the Massey Massive founder members there Sean.... but I will be pleased to meet up as usual next April mate - it's a date  ;)