Cape Cod Farmer's NEW 32nd display!

CCF

Hey guys, I really have been impressed with all of your 32nd displays, so i tried to create one of my own. Its not 100% finished, but i did get a far way just for today! I plan to add onto this display, and move it to the cellar in a month;s time, where it will stay. Tell me what you think of my display, and what i can do to improve it!

*note- all white spots except to the right of the furthermost right fence are roads, which will be covered with gravel soon.

32ndscalefarm1.jpg

32ndscalefarm2.jpg

32ndscalefarm3.jpg

32ndscalefarm4.jpg

32ndfarm5.jpg

32ndscalefarm6.jpg

32ndscalefarm7.jpg

Thanks for looking guys :)

Basically powerstar. That model is a JD 8420 i believe. It came with a plstic loader, removable fron and back duals, and its mostly plastic. I bought it in a set with the frontier grain cart by Ertl. I will get you more pics of the set later today hopefully, as it will be a rainy day here.

Tell me what you think of my display, and what i can do to improve it!

Thanks for looking guys :)

The  same as the rest of us do, just keep adding to it, it`s that simple ccf , or try getting it onto a board so`s you dont have to puy it away :)

guys... i have been adding onto my display, and I am now almost finished with the roads! I will post up some pictures as soon as i can get my hands on the camera again! ;)