Farming action near M?nchengladbach (Germany) 2007-08-20

Richard de Florennes

used three hours between two fixed dates (doctor and dentist) yesterday afternoon for inspecting our regional farmers activity - although the weather was rather poor, I was lucky with three almost dry hours and a very friendly farmer almost forcing me to take pictures of his equipment from every possible angle, including his tractor, his lorry and finally his harvesters plus of course, walking through his field as free as a bird - here are some results:

post-1013-132638641233_thumb.jpg

post-1013-132638641236_thumb.jpg

I can just imagine F-P dribbling all over his keyboard in deepest Yorkshire!  :D :D :D

Lovely pictures of spud harvesting Richard and the surface of that road in the first picture is unbeliveble for a small lane, I've never seen a lane like that in ole blighty :) :)

I've never seen a motorway surfaced that well in Ireland!  :'(

Thanks for this overwhelming positive feedback. If you want to gratify one of the most dedicated and engaged FTF contibutors (:P) you can collect and present me Gave's TIM sugarbeet harvester (already ordered; will be a green one ...) - my birthday is on Septemer 29th!  ;)

Well, to be earnest, here are some more from that really lucky day, followed by sh.t weather yesterday and today (enabling me to spend more time for real work and family again ...):

post-1013-132638641396_thumb.jpg

post-1013-132638641399_thumb.jpg